- Annies Dry Cleaning does not accept cheque payments.
- Annies Dry Cleaning does not accept credit card payments for less than £15.00 if it is under £15 a £1 supplement applies.
- Please check your order before you leaves the shop or before our driver leaves from your place – we can not be held responsible for missing items, thereafter.
- Please note that any complaints or potential claims must be returned unworn or unused with the original packaging within 48 hours that the item was collected in. Failure to do so will invalidate any potential complaint/claim.
- Please be aware we can only hold your orders for a maximum of one month. We reserve the right to dispose of any orders not collected after this period, and any claim for items after this time will not be the responsibility of Annies Dry Cleaning.
- We take no responsibility for any damages that occurs due to the items being worn-out, during cleaning and pressing.
- In regards to curtains, we would like to inform you that it may not be possible to remove mould or yellow damp stains. Also if the curtains have started to deteriorate then this could cause rips and damages to the curtain, which we will not accept responsibility for.
- We take no responsibility for the loss of any hooks and buttons during the cleaning process.
- You are required to check all the pockets of the items before passing over to us and also we are not responsible for ink spillages from pens and other damages that occur from left over items in the pockets.
- Upon collection of the order, we would advise you to check all items as, after leaving the branch we cannot accept any responsibility for missing items. Also if the order is being delivered by us, then we still advise you to check the order before the driver departs.
- We carry out the cleaning process according to the instruction and information on the labels of each item. We do not take any responsibility for any damages occurring due to wrong instructions or fake labelling. Under these circumstances we will confirm in writing, of any incidents that have occurred in which can be used as proof of the manufacturer’s fault, which then will entitle you to a full refund. Also if this does not resolve the matter, we can send the item/s to a special legal company to investigate and analyse the damages and whether it’s the manufacturers fault or our services. If the outcome of the investigation proves the damages are due to our cleaning process, we will then offer you the full purchase refund (according to rule number 9); however if it proves the fault is not down to us, then you are liable to pay the charges and costs for the special company.
- We have 20 years experience and try our best to provide the best quality, so in the case of your discontent, you have the right to return the item and we re-do the work free of charge.
- We wax and polish all Suede and Leather items after cleaning because sometimes the colours of suede and leather may become lighter or darker.
- Under some special circumstances there may damages or losses to orders due to our fault in which case we take full responsibility and will pay compensation if you have proof of the value of the items. However the maximum compensation is 30 times the amount of the cost of the service that you are paying for, but also if you think any items is valued more than £400 we expect you to notifies us when the order has been placed.
- Late Delivery- We have spent many hours and tested a range of different procedures to help ensure that your dry cleaned garments arrive when expected. However, London traffic being as it is there might be unusual circumstances which make it impossible to deliver your order during the scheduled day. We will do all that we can to keep you fully informed using email, text messages or telephone. Our policy is that if we cannot deliver on the expected day, it will be delivered immediately the following working day.
Annies Dry Cleaning Team